Wedding & Event Coordination
Your wedding day should be perfect and stress free.
Your day ~ your way ~ no worries!
Breezy Day will coordinate your venue, vendors, families, and guests — ensuring all the puzzle pieces come together flawlessly, just the way you envision it to be!
We do not have different packages, as we treat all Breezy Day couples equally. When you book with us, you have unlimited contact and communication during the planning process, right up through the BIG day. Whether you are getting married next month or next year, you have Breezy Day as a resource and helping hand at any time!
The Breezy Day Coordination package includes, but is not limited to:
– An initial consultation to discuss your wedding day plans and to get to know each other
– Unlimited contact via phone, text and email from first contact through the wedding day
– Help with finding the perfect vendors for your day
– An in person meeting 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding to finalize details, vision, diagram and day-of timeline
– Help with venue layout and venue walk-through
– Finalization of details with vendors prior to your wedding, providing all with final timeline, diagram and other wedding day details
– Coordination of ceremony rehearsal
– Coordination of wedding ceremony and reception:
- Unlimited hours of on site coordination on wedding day.
- Point of contact for all deliveries, vendor arrivals, wedding party and family.
- Set up of all provided decor items.
- Personal wedding day assistant to the Breezy Day couple.
- Clean up and safe transport of personal decor items, gifts, etc. to appropriate hotel room or car.
Pricing is dependent on venue location. Please contact us for additional details and a custom quote.
We love our couples and look forward to learning all about you both.
Let us help you create your perfect Breezy Day wedding!
“The day of my wedding when I saw all the pieces come together, it was like magic. I was able to relax and spend my time as I should with my friends and family. Breezy Day took care of everything else. I am incredibly grateful.”
~ Ashley, Breezy Day Bride